If you are married or in a civil partnership, you may be entitled to a tax saving of £212 called the marriage tax allowance. One of you needs to be a non tax payer, which usually means earning less than £10,600 per annum and the other needs to be a basic rate tax payer. The non tax payer can transfer up to £1,060 of their personal allowance to the basic rate tax payer.

More details can be found on the Gov.uk website